Thursday, June 07, 2012

Not So Much The End Of An Era

This one, like all my other blog posts, has been due for a while.

Due since May 15, 2012.

That was my last day at work.  One year and two months to be exact.  The feeling was surreal, sometimes still is.  There's no doubt that I learnt a lot, met some wonderful people, made a great group of friends and have tons of memories that I really really cherish.

I've always been one to play safe.  Always.  

For the first time in my life I feel like I've taken a risk, a huge one at that.  But the feeling is unbelievable!! Sometimes I feel like I need to pinch myself.  This is really happening to me!!

It has been a tough couple of months.  But I've got through it. I leave for Pune tomorrow, for what a lot of people tell me, is going to be the best five weeks of my life.

As the excitement takes over, I doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight.

I can't wait to come back and officially declare that I Teach For India :)



No comments: