Sunday, January 08, 2012

SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE

Like my standard new year’s resolution of writing more.

I know I haven’t written in a while but it sort of took me by surprise to see August 15, 2011 on top of that last post. Where the hell have I been! Hopefully, this year will see more writing!

Coming back to the title of the post, it came to me while walking towards college on Saturday. I haven’t been back in almost two years and at the cost of sounding clichéd, it felt like I hadn’t ever left. I almost felt like I’d run into a van/ class member around the corner. Things have changed. But the smell of the trees near the basement, the canteen food and the musty commerce corridor took me back instantly. A million memories came flooding back. Really should go back once with the gang. Another new year resolution then?

No comments: