Saturday, August 30, 2008

63 days to go

2nd November is 63 days away. * I started writing this post last week*

Exams that seemed millions of years away are finally year. I figured, since they're all that I've been thinking about, I might as well blog about them.

I don't remember the last set of November exams all that well. I wish I did. Maybe it would have taken some of the pressure of, knowing that I've been through it once.

I 've made my schedule. Nothing feels better than to tick a chapter in that little red book ( Sounds slightly Communist?).

My Dad keeps telling me to take it one day at a time. I prefer it that way as well but time really seems to be flying by. And every time I start talking of all those things I want to do after November he gives me this look and tells me to think of only the exams.

There's so much to do!

I didn't imagine it would be this tough. It is tough because there' s no constant evaluation. I have no idea how I'm doing or whether I'm really on the right track.

So this is what I've decided to do. Since I am really going to be at home for the next two months I am going to take out all my exam stress on the blog.

So this blog is going to witness all that I am going to go through as the exams get nearer *shudder*

5 comments:

Kris Bass said...

You know something, even I have exams in november. We'll make a lovely couple on the blogosphere!

Ghazal said...

Oh yay!!

We're exam partners then. Except I'm pretty sure I'll be more hyper than you by the time november arrives.

burf said...

DU has changed so much *wonders*

*shudders*

Ghazal said...

No Du hasn't changed, it is still as vella as it always was :)

I have CA exams in november.

Gazal said...

hello namesake...

yes not too many people by this name...