Saturday, February 24, 2007

HURT..I'M Ok

Ha ha! fooled you this post is NOT about what I am feeling right now.

This one is for all Christina Aguilera fans. The post's title is made up from the names of two of her songs.

Now a lot of artisits write about their traumatic childhood experiences, what i havent seen is a change in opinion.
But if you notice the lyrics of the two songs that follow, there has been a drastic change of opinion!

She goes from blaming her father for all the pain and then ends up saying sorry for treating him that way.

HURT ( this is from the new album "Back to Basics")

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you
If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I've missed you
Since you've been awayOoh, it's dangerousIt's so out of line
To try and turn back time

Now the next song is I'm Ok ( this is from the previous album "Stripped")


Bruises fade father, but the pain remains the same
And I still remember how you kept me so afraid
Strength is my mother for all the love she gave
Every morning that I wake I look back to yesterday
And I'm OK


I wonder what brought about the drastic change .

No comments: