Saturday, January 03, 2015

To 2015.


I am toying with the title of this post. Maybe it should be titled "to finding home". This post like most posts written near the first on most blogs is an ode the year that has been. It is also about the two most amazing weeks in California that I am avoiding moping over. 

I am blessed to have had an amazing year. I am also very thankful/grateful/ full of many similar feelings, to the people around me, family and friends, and friends who've become family. It is the year that will be remembered most for finding home in different places, more aptly put, different people. Home is #218 with my hot adrak chai and comfy chair. Home was also Connecticut and school memories refreshed after years. Home for the last two weeks was both Sunnyvale and Walnut Creek, sunny and full of laughter and love.  But then there's home far far away, back in Noida. So far away that sometime just talking to the parents still brings tears to my eyes. Home was also the classroom, the sight of which, even on skype, brought back a strong urge to just run back. 

I start 2015, with a lot of love and hope. And happiness. Here's to the many people who make me feel like home. This year would have been incomplete without you. 

No comments: