Sunday, April 21, 2013

Umang.

Crazy days.  Crazy Weeks.

Looking back, I don't even remember when it all began.  This affair with Seelampur and Eidgah. 

The last week just flew by.  Such awesome times :)  Noida-Jhilmil-Seelampur-Bhrampuri-Jhilmil-Gol Market-CP.  All in a day's work.  Play practice, newletter writing, haggling with the printer all seems so far away now. Done and dusted.

A million memoried lay scattered in my head.  I'm hoping to remember and store the excitement and happiness, to treasure on days where the going's really not that great.

I've discovered so much about myself the past few weeks (apart from the fact that my expressions can be hugely entertaining, thanks Disha and Safdar).  Met, worked with, poked fun of and drank litres of fiz with some amazing friends.  I had this long blog post planned in my head while driving back from Seelapur last night.  As always, most of it's lost in my head already.

But this one's to all the awesome kids.  To all my awesome friends.  To doodle.  To Eidgah.  To the Samudayak Bhawan near Shiv Mandir.  To next year and being bigger and better!

Amen to being happy and content inside.

No comments: