Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baby Noor



I'm not too fond of lizards but unlike most people I don't think they're creepy and disgusting. I do hate mosquitoes though. Lizards eat mosquitoes. So all my life I've followed the simple logic of a lizard being an enemy's enemy and thus, my friend.

But for a while now I've been noticing these baby lizards all over my house. They're just beyond cute. With tiny hand and feet that look like they're been sketched on the wall, these lizards are just adorable. Watching them run around the house has been so much fun. Many an exam night I have spent looking out for these lizards for some entertainment.

I can't believe people shoo them out of their house or even try to kill them!

Since I have been so in love with these baby lizards, I decided to name them! I can't really differentiate between them so they're all called Noor :)

The last baby Noor was spotted a couple of days ago but I haven't seen her since. I'm waiting for a new one to pop on my walls soon!

3 comments:

Vivek Bijlwan said...

cute!
I myself have a lizard in my wardrobe ( though sometimes it gets irritating to have one there)

An unused pillow in my balcony is now being used as a place for rest by the hostel cat ( yes! there is a pet of the whole hostel)

A said...

gawd!
Ghazal!
Now i wont be able to sleep! for days!!
eweeeee

Ghazal said...

You learned to live through my grasshopper obssession..

This should be easy to get use to :P