Friday, March 28, 2008

Eight things I'm passionate about:
Tennis
Country Music
Autobiographies
Clothes
Movies
Debating
Accounts/Tax
Schedules


Eight things I want to do before I die:
Work at the UN
Stay in Washington DC
Work full time for an NGO
Attend all Grand Slam finals and an NBA final in the same year
Raise a girl
Be part of a REALLY big family
Own a swimming pool
Attend weddings of all my best friends from school and college

Eight things I say often:
Theek hai
Essentially
Hanji
What what what?
No!
Yay!
Pretty
There's a seinfeld episode...


Eight books I've read recently:
Grace & Power
No Onions nor Garlic
Swimming Lessons & Other Short Stories
Charlie Wilson's war
Forever & Always
Aparajito
Rumi's Daughter
Whispers in the Mountains


Eight songs I could listen to forever and ever:
Travelling Soldier- Dixie Chicks
Austin- Blake Shelton
My Best Friend- Tim McGraw/Don Williams
Blue- Leanne Rimes
Stay- Sugarland
Whiskey Lullaby- Brad Paisly
Letter to me- Brad Paisly
I'd Lie- Taylor Swift


Eight things that attract me to my best friends:
Best hugs ever!
The ability to leave certain things unsaid
That sometimes its ok to cry/be cranky for no apparent reason
We love our mothers but still cant understand them
Nobody understands what the "boy" is thinking/feeling
That its ok to sometimes crave some action
That ALL our lives would be much simpler as Soap Operas
To not be ashamed after crying/shouting session

1 comment:

Pooja said...

Mothers
Boys
Soap Operas
Enough Said.
:)